Hosanna Revival is seeking a Director of Sales to lead our efforts to grow our retail and wholesale pipeline with large retailers, boutiques, and Christian conferences. The focus of the role is leading a multi-member sales team to build lasting relationships and reach sales goals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent the Hosanna Revival brand and the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Build and lead a team of sales representatives, hitting department-wide goals
- Lead the sales department culturally, building a fun and committed work place
- Prospect locally and nationally (includes attending trade shows across the US)
- Meet and exceed individual and department revenue targets
- Establish and develop positive, lasting relationships with vendors and retailers
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant studies 4+ years experience in some combination of sales and marketing
- Experience navigating complex distribution and retail channels
- Ability to focus in on the few things that matter most: creating new opportunities and driving the sales pipeline to close leads
- Experience in leading and structuring sales teams and processes
- Fluency in Hubspot or similar CRM platforms
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter, motivator, high energy, inquisitive, outside-the-box thinker
- Excited to work in a start up environment that is fast-paced and always growing/changing
- Results-oriented, passionate and well networked in retail communities
Interested in working with us? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a brief explanation as to why you’re a great fit.
Do you know your Enneagram, Strengths-finder top 5, or Myers-Briggs? We love personality tests, so send them over if you know them!